Photon Instruments provides expert mechanical and electro-mechanical calibration services to a wide range of industries around the world, and is considered the calibration resource of choice since 2012.
No company can afford for its instruments or equipment to provide false or inaccurate readings during use, which is why customers from the aerospace to pharmaceutical and other industrial sectors, have turned to PHOTON INSTRUMENTS for their:
- Quick response time, competitive rates and flexible service
- Ability to provide calibration services at our lab in-house or onsite
- Registration to ISO 9001:2008 accreditation.
Equipment and instruments for which we provide mechanical and electro-mechanical calibration service include, but are not limited to:
- Magnehelic gage calibration for the medical-related industries to ensure safety and integrity of laboratories and clean rooms.
- Force gage calibrations for testing machines, weighing devices or other equipment measuring force to ensure accurate readings for tension, compression, and torque.
- Pressure gauge calibration to ensure compliance for your processes and products for a variety of gauges, including air, oxygen and hydraulic dial and digital gauges to high accuracy pressure calibrators
- Strain gauge (including load cells, transducers, etc.) calibration to ensure your equipment accurately converts a physical characteristic (e.g. deflection), to an output signal displaying psi, Newtons, foot-pounds and most other unit quantities.
- Vacuum gauge calibration, including low-level capacitance diaphragms and transducers.
STATE OF THE ART MACHINE CALIBRATION
PHOTON INSTRUMENTS uses state of the art equipment to ensure the highest degree of measurement confidence. With this equipment, and the expertise of our technicians, we are able to offer you the best possible turnaround time, and pricing in the industry for your mechanical and electro-mechanical calibration needs.
In addition, our mechanical and electro-mechanical calibration services include:
As you can see, the breadth of our capabilities allows us to respond to the diverse mechanical and electro-mechanical calibration of needs of our customers, ensuring that their equipment and instruments will perform at their optimal level, every time.
So whether your equipment requires calibration of a pressure gauge, load cell or transducer, PHOTON INSTRUMENTS will guarantee that you will receive unparalleled customer service because of our commitment to service and quality with each calibration service we provide.